Your free pension drawdown guide
If you want to go into drawdown then you can choose to do it with our SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension). You can take what you want from your pension, when you want it - free of charge. Our essential guide includes everything you need to know about drawdown, including:
- How pension drawdown works
- How you could take tax-free cash from your pension, and leave the rest invested
- What the advantages and drawbacks of drawdown are
- How drawdown compares with other income options
- How to get the support you need before making a decision - everything from information and guidance to financial advice
Please remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up. SIPP eligibility depends on personal circumstances. You cannot normally access money invested in a SIPP until the age of 55.